Footzyrolls

I'm sure you ladies have all had those days/nights of wearing uncomfortable heels and you don't think you can take another step with out wanting to just kick off the heels and do the unspoken....walk barefoot in nasty public places!

Introducing....Footzyrolls!



They are compact, rollable ballet flats that come in a variety of colors and sizes and can easily fit into your bag. It comes with a small pouch for the Footzyrolls and a bigger bag to put your uncomfortable shoes in.

They may not be the cutest or most flattering shoe but when you are in severe discomfort from shoes, who cares!? It gets the job done!

I have the "Everyday" Footsyroll in "Black as night" color. They run true to size. I'm a size 7.5 and these are the Mediums which are made for size 7.5-8.5.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JP - How do you like them? Worth it or not so much?

eatsleepshitsew said...

MS, I have yet to actually use them so I don't know how comfy they are. Also, I got it as a gift and was really curious about the price. The one I have is $19.99, which I did think was kind of pricey for what it is. But for its practicality and convenience, I think it's worth it. It did cross my mind though that you could probably use a pair of those flimsy hotel slippers too if you wanted to - for free!